ITV Player is just an Online UK Iptv Player to watch Live Streaming shows and events of ITV Player UK. The addon directly stream ITV Player from UK so it will run only on UK ip address. Any Kodi User outside the UK need to Install VPN on their server to access the ITV player addon. In Article we will only see the procedure of install ITVPlayer on Kodi. Itvplayer is not affliated with kodi xmbc or our website.
ITV PLAYER KODI ADDON:
1. Download and open the Kodi, Click on the Setting Icon right above the left menu.
2. Press the File manager box.
3. To add the source of sports devil click on Add Source. A small window will pop up.
4. Select None option.
5. Now type this source address exactly as its: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal/
6. Enter the new name: noobsandnerds Repo
7. As long as after adding the source Media repo. Go back to Kodi homepage by pressing esc button and click on Addons.
8. Hit the Open Box.
9. In Addons menu Select “Install from Zip File“. You will see different files previously added find aresrepo and click on it.Select or Click repository.aresproject-0.0.x.zip. for installing ares repo.
10.Now again in Addon Menu Click on “Install from repository”.
11. Select noobsandnerds Repository.
12. Go to Video Addon>>ITV Player
13. After clicking on ITVPLAYER a popup will be open Press Start Button to Install The Pyramid on Kodi.
14. As usual Video Addons are install in Addon Section go back to Homepage of Kodi go to Addons and than select ITVPLAYER to watch your favorite events.