Here you have exodus if you are familiar with exodus 2018 you know the drill, exodus comes with an amazing collection of tv shows, my movies, new movies, new episodes, channels, tools and search option and much more. You have tools through which you can tweak the providers if you have sources that take long time to generate. you can delete them and this way they will show up faster. In movies section of Exodus you can get by year, people, language, what people are watching, most popular, most viewed, box office and ocsar winner. When you click any movie it looks for the sources, it also provides info about which link is giving 4k, 1080p, 720p, 290 or how much total links were available. You can select own link but if the link doesn’t work exodus will go to another one until the working source is identified.
Step by Step Tutorial to install Exodus on Kodi 18 with Screenshots:
- Open the Kodi and click on setting icon located at top let corner
- Enter in to the file manager
- Now select Add sources
- Click None in dialog box
- Then Enter this address exactly as it is, single mistake will not load the repo:
- URL: http://kdil.co/repo
- Give any name e.g Kodil and hit Ok
- Now again go back to the Kodi home page
- Select addons
- Click open box located at top left corner
- Install from Zip file
- Now go to Kodil and click on Kodil.zip
- After installation complete notification show, go back one step and click on install form repository
- Here click on ..kodil repository
- Then select video addons from the list
- Here go to alphabet E and find exodus, one discovered click on it and hit the install button
Exodus Kodi addon is video addons so it must be installed at kodi video addons section.
Install Latest Exodus 5.0.0 Using GitHub Browser:
If your Exodus has not Updated or above method is not working for you Than try this method to get a latest fresh version of Exodus, this contains fixes for those whom exodus is not working well.
Before Going further you need to first Install INDIGO/Github Browser in your Kodi.
- After Installing Indigo Open it up
- Go to Addon Installer
- Now we gonna go to GITHUB Browser
- Hit Search by Github username
- Now write “KodiBae”
- Click on repository.kodibae.x.0.0.zip
- Now you can install Exodus 5.0 from Kodibae repository Or just scroll down and click on plugin.video.exodus-5.0
- Don’t need to Restart Just click on Continue button and Open Exodus.