Everyone loves their local Television it is understandable and more entertaining, XStream is also such addon which provides great and amazing media to German or people from Germany. If you love German entertainment than XStream is one of the best Kodi addon choices. One of its amazing features is that it allows you to select a language from German or English. The search option gives easy access to media for which you are searching for. The installation procedure for the XStream addon is same as all other addons, you can download repo zip file and then upload to file manager in kodi or you can add a direct source of the repository to install the XStream addon on Kodi 17 krypton or Kodi 18 leia any other previous versions.
How to Download Xstream Repo:
Download the zip files from here: https://github.com/xStream-Kodi/xStreamRepo/tree/master/zips/repository.xstream
- Now after downloading the repository file Open up the Kodi Player on your device
- From left menu select Addons
- Click on that open box located at left top side
- Now here choose Install from Zip File
- Navigate to the location of the downloaded file in the computer
- Select the xstream repo file
- Wait for the installation complete notification
- Now select Install from Repository
- Select Xstreaem repository
- Select Video Add-ons
- Find and Click on Xstream Addon
- After that wait for the installation to complete.
How to Install Kodi Xstream Addon Directly:
To install stream directly from the source URL you need the valid address of xstream repo. Below you will find how to install xtreamrepo as well as how to install it, url, NOTE: If source url not works try to download from git hub directly using above procedure:
- In first step go to settings from the cog icon located at top left side
- After that Select File Manager
- Than Add Source
- Hit None
- Here Enter this address make sure it is free of any mistake: https://github.com/xStream-Kodi/xStreamRepo/tree/master/zips/repository.xstream
- After adding the address go back by pressing ESC
- Select add-ons from left side menu
- Click on Open Box located at top left side of Kodi.
- Now Select Install from Repository
- Choose Xstream Repo
- Click on Video Add-ons
- And than Xstream, Hit the install button
- Access Xstream from video addons in Kodi.