Falcon IPTV Pro is the fastest Middle Eastern IPTV service Falcon IPTV Pro also has numerous channels if you want to stream UK and USA content. It provides one of the fastest servers in the middle east at very competitive rates. Falcon IPTV consists of more than 6000 on-demand content as well as 8000 live streaming channels. If you enjoy watching Asian content and living in Europe, USA or UK then Falcon IPTV is a highly efficient alternative.
Canadian and American users can watch channels in more than 12 different languages from all around the world. The app is awesome for users in Europe who want to avoid any security-related issues as its services are based in the Middle East. Falcon IPTV package start from 30$ and each package contains HD Video quality with a Huge library of movies and series.
How to Download Falcon IPTV Pro
We don’t host any installation file for Falcon IPTV pro as it is a subscription-based IPTV, you need to sign up for the package first.
1. Visit Falcon IPTV Pro Official website falconiptvpro.com.
2. Scroll down to the packages section
3. Select the best suitable package
4. Click on Order Now button
5. After adding a package to Shopping Cart Create Username and Password
6. Click on the Continue button for the payment via credit card or debit card
7. Download Falcon IPTV APK file for Installation on Firestick, Android TV or PC.
How to Install Falcon IPTV on Android Devices
You can use APK file to Directly install on Android Devices, if you don’t want to then no worries, Falcon IPTV is also available on the Play Store.
1. Open Playstore application on the device
2. Enter Falcon IPTV
3. Hit Install Button
4. After Installation Open the Falcon IPTV
5. Sign in to your account and start watching the amazing content
Some devices might prompt security notification while installing Falcon IPTV from APK file, go to settings of Android device and Enable unknown sources to hide this notification.
How to Install Falcon IPTV on Firestick
Many applications are not installable on Firestick but thanks to the Downloader application which can be used as a Playstore app and to download any type of application using the link of the apk file. Another main thing you have to consider while installing Falcon IPTV pro on Firestick is to Enable Unknown Sources we also cover them in the steps below.
1. Go to My Fire TV >> Setting >> Developer Options >> Enable ADB debugging and Turn On the Unknown Sources.
2. After that Press Home Button on Firestick Remote
3. Go to Find and Search Option
4. Type Downloader and Press Install Button
5. Open the Downloader Application and Enter the URL of the APK file
6. Download the APK file of Falcon IPTV and install in your Firestick
How to Download Falcon IPTV on Windows PC and MAC
For this purpose, you required specialized software to run Android Apps on MAC and Windows PC. These type of software are known as Emulators, there are many of them available online, choose which are the best. Bluestacks are good for heavy specifications or gaming PCs while NOX is better suitable for light specification computers.
1. Visit the official Bluestacks or NOX website
2. Download for Windows PC or MAC OS X
3. Locate the APK file or simply open it with Emulators
4. The emulator will automatically install the application
5. Or sign in to your Google account to access Playstore
Contact Falcon IPTV
Like every other entertainment, application IPTV is also not safe to use without VPN service, you might not be able to access Arabian Service from the USA, Canada, or UK, to fix this issue try to Install the Best VPN service like NORD, Express VPN, or IPVANISH.
In any case, your IPTV service is not working contact falconiptvpro. com or visit their facebook page for more information.
Selecting IPTV is not easy nowadays due to the huge range of new IPTV services that are launching every day. In the case of Falcon IPTV, it is clear that it is developed for Arabic, Asian, or Middle East users but users from other countries can get the benefit of their trial version after that you can easily decide whether to purchase the package or just skip it from the start.