Emplix Addon has more than enough explicit content than any other addon in Kodi world. The app is introduced and managed by one of the largest networks of content in the US. Emplix has a huge content of 50 or more categories, you can also gain exclusive access to all the amazing videos by sign up for a premium account. The addon has only one requirement which is the age of 18 plus if you are not more than 18 please just ignore this addon.
Another amazing feature of Emplix is its menu and navigation setup, each category has thousands of videos that are really easy to find overall the look of this addon is better, and easier to search for what you want to watch. The quality of videos are also HD but this also depends upon your VPN service or internet speed. The addons is also supported for Firestick TV but you need to lower the video quality for better streaming without any buffering.
The application repository is managed by FUSION which also contains other similar addons so in case you miss something in Emplix, there are other alternatives are readily available to you.
How to Install Emplix on Kodi
If you regularly used Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 version then these addons are not difficult to install. The procedure is the same for installing every addon on Kodi, you just need a repository URL that fetches app data from the internet.
- First of all, you need to turn off Kodi Unknown resources installation from settings
- On the dashboard go to File Manager
- Add source and Click on None
- Type URL”https://fusion.tvaddons.co”. Be sure to enter each word correctly
- Must name the source properly Such as Emplix or Fusion addons
- Return to Home and click on Addons
- Click on that open box icon
- Now you will see Install from Zip file click on it
- And find the name of the repository
- Select xxx.adult.1.0.zip
- Now you need to go back to addons and Click on Install from Repository.
- Select XBMC-Adult Addons >> Video Addons >> Empflix Addon >> Fantasi.cc
So this is how you can install Emplix Kodi Addon, I don’t want to elaborate further because if you are a regular user of Kodi then it is obvious you know how to install any addon. All you need is a repo URL and you are good to go. After installation luckily if it the addon also starts working then must comment below to help others because as of today many Kodi addons are already shut down and there are only a few gems left on the internet.