Install bandicoot Vids Kodi on 17.4 17.5:
Good to meet again guys in this article we discuss the details about installing Bandicoot Visakodi addon on 17.4 krypton and 17.5 nighty. The installation guide comprises of steps required to add source and than install from repository. Bandicoot is a great addon for free videos, shows, youtube, hd movies, episodes, live sports and tv and much more.
1. Download and open the Kodi, Click on the Setting Icon right above the left menu. And follow the the procedure as shown in screenshot.
2. Press the File manager box.
3. To add the source of bandicoot vids click on Add Source. A small window will pop up.
4. Select None option.
5. Now type this source URL address exactly as it is: http://coots.co/bcrepo/
6. Enter the new name: repobc
7. As long as after adding the source repobc. Go back to Kodi homepage by pressing esc button and click on Addons.
8. Hit the Open Box.
9. In Addons menu Select “Install from Zip File“. You will see different files previously added find bcrepo and click on it. Select repository.bandicootbuilds- 1.6.4.zip.10.Now again in Addon Menu Click on “Install from repository”.
11. Select Bandicoot Builds Repository
12. Go to category Video Addons>>Bandicoot Vids.
13. After clicking on Bandicoot Vids a popup will be open Press Start Button to Install Bandicoot on Kodi.
14. As usual Video Addons are install in Addon Section go back to Homepage of Kodi go to Addons and than select Bandicoot.