The reason behind the cheapest and one of the best IPTV service is still unknown to many of us, but why we ask Just see the Good side more than 500 hundred HD live Channels are available for us just in price that blows our mind, Yes this is Area 51 IPTV that till to date remains one the top IPTV live service that pays more than our expectations. Area 51 developer is well known to us he is a popular Youtube personality related to IPTV.
Area 51 updates the list of channels extensively, it is true when this service starts only 500 channels were added in the list but now channel list has been grown and go even beyond 700. Just get it faster as when server limit reached maximum users, after that you need to purchase more expensive packages of Area 51 Kodi.
There are two options for Area 51 the first is to install the zip file on Kodi and second is to access the using APK both required, a username and password which can be generated online after the purchase of any of Package from Area 51 Iptv.
One the favorite feature of Area 51 is that it doesn’t Require any contract which holds down the user to stick with the same IPTV for at least one year and the user must have to pay until his contract ends but Area 51 IPTV is the only service that allows users to do monthly payment and opt out whenever you wanted.
Features of Area 51 Kodi/APK IPTV:
- More the 1300 Channels with Mostly HD quality
- There is No Contract just pay monthly
- Great for Sports Lovers get access to your favorite Leagues
- Allows to watch PPV(Pay Per View)
- Easily Install on Kodi and Android Platforms
- Adult-Section is also available
- Secure Online Account System
- Supported with VPN
Register for Area 51 IPTV service: To use the Area 51 Service, you will need Username name and Password of Cleint Portal and another Username and Password for Using in Kodi Addon and APK.
- First of All Register with Area 51 Client Area
- Then Login to Your Client Area with Username and Password
- Purchase your Service
- Now After Click on Services TAB than select My Service
- Get IPTV Service Details and then Select Show Password
- Now enter that cardinels in Kodi or Application
Note: Currently a Huge number of people applying for IPTV service in daily Basis, you can understand the load on developer he needs to maintain servers for all of its clients, So it is possible that 5$ package may not available all the time.
How to Install Area 51 IPTV on Fire TV Stick NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV Box
!Important! To use the Area 51 Service, you will need Username name and Password go logging in to Client Portal and another Username and Password for signing in to Kodi Addon and APK to access the channels.
First, follow the above guide for registration and buying of Service.
- After getting the Username and Password for Using the Services. Turn On you Firestick, Nividia Shield or TV Box
- Open Search in Firestick Tv
- Type Downloader
- Enter this URL ” troypoint.com/a51 ” in Downloader
- The APK will start to Download
- Install the Area 51 IPTV Application
- Open the application and Input username and Password
- Enjoy the Greatness in the cheapest way
Install Area 51 IPTV on Kodi:
- Open up the Kodi on Andorid/PC/Linux
- Click the Kodi settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover on Add-ons in the list and turn on Unknown sources if in case not already on
- Go Back to the Homepage of Kodi and Again Click on Settings Cog
- Click File Manager
- Then Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type this URL– http://theuforepo.us/repo and click OK, Make sure it is free from any typing error
- You need to name the Source, type Area 51 or any other name and click OK
- Again Go back all the way to Home Screen
- Select Add-ons from the menu list
- There will be a small “open box” icon at top left side of addons page
- Here go in to Install from zip file
- Click Area 51 or any other name you have been assigned the media source previously
- Click repository.ufo-repo.zip file
- Wait for UFO Repository add-on complete installation enabled message to show
- Here from the list select Install from Repository
- Click UFO Repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Click Area-51 IPTV
- Click Install box
- Wait until you see Area 51 IPTV Add-on installed message